EnvisionCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(PA1) Plot expansion policy

Go down

Like the policy?

(PA1) Plot expansion policy I_vote_lcap100%(PA1) Plot expansion policy I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
(PA1) Plot expansion policy I_vote_lcap0%(PA1) Plot expansion policy I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
(PA1) Plot expansion policy I_vote_lcap0%(PA1) Plot expansion policy I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

(PA1) Plot expansion policy Empty (PA1) Plot expansion policy

Post by rockhearted Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Refer to this announcement as PA1(Plot Announcement 1) as a short form.

It's been brought to my attention by a few that they'd like to expand their claims, and it's understandable why. Much of the people just want to permanently move in here and a good settlement may need larger plots, especially if you're not good with compact builds. Or you may just want to have more of your space or show off your creativity to our awesome town members!
Whatever may be the reason, we now have a solution for the problem which will also control the expansion rate so that people just don't go around claiming thousands of blocks and not use it.

Effective immediately, you may only buy plots sized 16x16 allocated to you on the chosen land by the Mayor office.
-Your first plot will be free, that's a thank you for joining the town! However, additional plots will cost you money which will go to the city funds.
-Each additional plot of 16x16 will cost more than the previous one, like for example 2nd plot maybe 500, 3rd is 1K and so on. This will encourage people to use their space wisely and also earn more money. These prices are subject to change without prior notice to manage incoming traffic into the kingdom and handle inflammation.
-No extra money will be charged or returned on a price change. However people who already have a plot greater than 16x16 claim will have to divide their claims into 16x16 plots and pay accordingly.
-if you want to buy 2 plots adjacent to each other and it is approved, the space to be left for roads(3*16, any direction) between the two plots will also be yours with a little extra yet fixed charged.

If you're trusted by the Mayor office, you may be asked to claim nearby space which could be roads, streetlights, trash cans or anything of that importance. For spending your claim blocks for the welfare of the city, you shall be appreciated and rewarded.

A scenario may occur in existing claims where it is hard for people to change things, maybe due to neighboring plots of other players, complicated builds and redstone circuits. In such cases, a fair exception will be made which may cost the players money to avoid misuse of the exception.

You may also request other players to move their plots somewhere else, with or without paying them but please, don't bother them if they refuse to. Such an act is punishable. You may end up getting kicked from the party chat or on their ignore list.

CURRENT PRICE LIST(December 5, 2016):
The second plot will cost 500, and each additional plot will cost 500 more than the previous number of plots you own in the town. So the following series is 1K, 1.5K, 2K and so on.
The road region (3*16) cost will remain 100 for any 2 adjacent plots.

rockhearted
Admin

https://envisioncraft.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

(PA1) Plot expansion policy Empty Re: (PA1) Plot expansion policy

Post by rockhearted Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:36 pm

Post your reviews about the policy here: https://envisioncraft.rpg-board.net/t7-discussion-about-pa1

rockhearted
Admin

https://envisioncraft.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum